How much do you know about orgasms? Youngwill have popularized all kinds of orgasm knowledge before, but did you know that there are many strange cold knowledge about orgasm, today we will take you to explore the strange world of orgasm together.
Roach, the author of "The Strange Combination of Science and Sex" in the United States, comprehensively reviewed nearly a hundred years of sexual science research experience, and came to some little-known conclusions about orgasm. The study was published in the latest issue of the American "Medical Daily" and the conclusions are as follows.
1. Orgasm can cause bad breath. Dutch researcher Theodore Hendrick van der Feld found that women can detect changes in breathing about 1 hour after sex. It may be that sex life causes hormonal changes in the body, which can affect slight changes in the digestive juices.
2. Orgasms can cure hiccups. Sex can help treat severe hiccups, according to a study published in the Canadian Medical Journal. This medical case has been documented many times, but its mechanism cannot be explained for the time being.
3. Doctors used orgasm for fertility treatment. In the last century, obstetricians and gynecologists adopted the suction theory, believing that when a woman reaches orgasm, muscle contraction can suck semen into the cervix, making it reach the ovary quickly, thereby increasing the chance of pregnancy. However, modern medical research does not support this theory.
4. Animal orgasms are more complicated than people think. Animals don't express their orgasms through facial expressions and words like humans do, and their orgasms are more magical. For example, a pig's orgasm can last as long as 30 minutes, and a female ferret will die if she does not mate.
5. Semen can be shot up to 2.4 meters at orgasm. Alfred Kinsey Institute of Sexology calculated the average distance of semen ejaculation. The institute selected 400 men and found that the furthest distance a man can ejaculate during orgasm can reach 2.4 meters.
6. People also have orgasms after death. Physiological science studies have shown that people also have orgasms after death. Some people's brains are dead, but their hearts may keep beating. If you touch them in the right place, there may be some movement in their body, which is similar to the nerve action brought on by orgasm.
7. A fetus can orgasm in the womb. Male masturbation first occurs in the womb. Fetuses can achieve orgasm in the womb by masturbating, according to a finding published in the Journal of Ultrasound Medicine.